Work in progress is the big sign I could hang on myself when someone asks me what I am.
25 years after I’m born, I’m still a work in progress. Not sure about others, but I don’t think of it as something great. Yet, I choose to brag about it. Why?,You may ask.
See, Over here, I am not going to hide what I feel. This is a place where I might look to check on where I was at this point of time. So, I’m going to brag.
There are quite a few things that I’m working on, which eventually make me a work in progress.
1. I am still working on how to talk with my parents without hurting them.
2. Physically, I am so unfit that I am working on being a fit one since, like forever.
3. I am still working on not to judge people in haste or not to judge at all.
4. I am still working on how to be a best friend to someone. I have many great or should I say good friends. But never did I have a best friend.
5. I miserably failed at loving back the person who loved me. I’m still trying to figure out why I couldn’t so that I don’t repeat the same mistake.
6. I’m trying to be the best sister I can to my little sister. I think she loves me without much reason. I have to give all that love back.
7. I am trying to be the best I can at work.
8. I am trying to not let my confidence die due to naysayers who never had anything positive to talk to me.
9. I am trying really hard not to let myself thrown into the depths of depression just bcoz some ppl abruptly decided that I’m not to be a part of their life anymore.
10. I’m always trying not to neglect this little blog of mine but in vain as I always let work take the top spot in my life.
11. I’m really struggling to not let my wonderful hobby called reading die with the latest additions to the hobby list. That’s my first love that I cannot afford to lose.
12. Most importantly, I am trying to keep my dreams alive. I don’t want to live a life like a dead person without any dreams.
13. I don’t want my hope in life to ever leave me as I still have many things to do in this world. This life has to have some value and I better not let hope leave me before I get there. I work on it every minute.
14. I’m working since forever on becoming a better person and I guess that’s a forever process. 🙂
See, the list goes on. And many of them might be interlinked or some might sound really strange and some cheesy. But that’s my list.
And this is me bragging, ranting or talking my brain. 🙂 :p.
Plan is to check of the whole list in this life time, but I know its almost not possible, yet I gotta try no! 🙂
Yeah, I’ll keep on trying and hope to never give up. 🙂