Thanks to Visha, i have something to post today. Here’s the easiest tag i have ever read. “Volleyball with Visha”. Never ever played it for real. Actually tried once and hurt my hands badly!. But i am all for this virtual volleyball. So, here is the tag and answers to it.
1. List all the ingredients which went into making the most interesting dish you ate today.
— The most interesting dish i had today is Aloo Puri. So, the ingredients would be, Potatoes, Onions, Chilli, Salt, Oil and masalas for the Aloo Curry and Wheat flour, Water, Salt, Oil for the Puri. I guess i am right. See, i have made both but never from the start. Mum, does the dough. But i am assuming it must be similar to the Chapati dough(I have done that). So, please spare me for my limited knowledge 🙂
2. What is the current wallpaper of your laptop/phone/tablet?
— Penguins of Madagascar. Just loved the movie and i am so much in love with Private. 🙂 See how naughty it looks.
3. How do you wear your hair when at home?
— A messy bun or a pony tail.
4. When you visit any restaurant, what is the first thing you search for, in the menu?
— Soups. I love all chicken soups. Like people crave for sweets, i crave for hot soups.
5. What is the advertisement from your childhood that you recall even today.
— Woodswords Ad that said “Paapa edchinda aite woodswords pattandi”. It was even a great joke during school days. And I have one more favourite. The super sensual liril ad. :p
6. Have you implemented a beauty tip/hack which you were told to, and been mortified by the results?
— I was not mortified, but definitely had problems with the Ponds face wash. It gave me rashes all over my face.
7. At your home, where do the newspapers find themselves to be the most useful?
— Cup boards and Kitchen Cabinets.
8. During a visit to any mall, what do you find yourself searching first?
— Well, this actually depends on my mood. But mostly, it is beautiful dresses that catch my eye.
This tag is over now. Explain your state of mind.
I thought the questions were easy and so started out. And yes, the questions were easy to answer but the template ate my patience. But its over now. It is a good one to do on a blogathon when you are running out of topics and have been rambling endlessly for the past few days. 😛 🙂
So, feel free to tag yourself and use it. Thank you for the idea Visha.
Good morning and have a great day.