Holidays are over and I am on my way back to the city. I have been away from home, since junior college and there are countless days like this. No matter how much I like being alone, days like these are really difficult to pass. Years have passed by since the first time I left home. And yet, these feelings never change.
It is on days like these that I think I am a strange person with totally conflicting thoughts.
1. I am an independent person, yet I hate to leave home.
2. By default, i go into a sad mode on days like this.
3. If you measure my love for my parents and my sister, I’m sure all measuring scales will break.
4. Hatred towards my job reaches its breaking point.
5. If you ask me what my life ambition is, I’m sure my answer will be to never leave the house and become a housewife.
6. I will be the person who hates travelling the most.
And many such things which I would never do or say on a normal day.
All I can say is, with just one quarter life experience, I am already insane, confused and totally lost.
Heyy god, are you there? If yes, Help me na.
🙂 good night ppl. Hope you all had a lovely sunday.