Some more ramblings about me that are here to save my day. So here’s the 31st post of the month that opens gates to my freedom. 🙂
1. I absolutely am in no mood to think, type and post something today.
2. I just didn’t want a month’s effort go waste because i was too lazy on a saturday.
3. Except for a few hours of sleep and a 1.5 hr movie time, i was continously watching Castle since yesterday evening. Today alone, i covered 12 episodes.
4. There was a crossword sale since the last 2 weeks and i happened to be at travelling all the weekends. I got to go the mall yesterday evening and though all the 70% off books were gone, i found a few good(i think so!) ones with 50% and 30% off books. I bought 3 books for 580 which i think is a good deal. Tadaaaa… Here they are. 🙂
5. I badly wanted to buy “the hungry student cookbook” by Charlote Pike and “I heart Paris” by Lindsey Kelk, but the facts that i don’t have my own kitchen and that i can read a pdf prevented me from buying those.
6. I was offered a role change at work which is a pretty good thing for me and i said I will think of it based on the exact offer that i was being made. For some reason, i feel that my controls are back with me!.
7. I started so many new things this month, i really want to keep doing them and not fail at them giving in to my addictions and temptations.
8. I downloaded 6 movies since yesterday night and 3 more are in process. All of them are romantic comedies and i don’t actually understand how i missed this many movies. I guess it is a big world afterall.
9. I pretty much am very proud of myself for successfully completing this blogathon. Good or bad, boring or not, i did what i said i would and i am happy for that.
10. I need to sleep now for my eyes are already struggling from all the watching but why would i be me if i listen to my body? Being the idiot that i am, i am going back to my TV Series once i hit this publish button. I know what you must be thinking, and yes, you are correct, “Idiots stay idiots!”.
Hope you all are having a great weekend. Enjoy, take care and good bye.