1. It strikes me when i think of you.
2. It strikes me when someone asks me of you.
3. It strikes me when i think you might be coming home tonight.
4. It strikes me when i see your things at home.
5. It strikes me when i see any symbols of marriage around me or when i hear any talk about those symbols.
6. When i see or hear people talking about marriage, relationships and kids.
7. When i think about our families.
8. When i come across any wedding pics or just your name across any document.
There are so many triggers to it and the first two are more impactful. Earlier, i used to react with Anger, sadness, impulsiveness and depression. Now there is no anger or impulsiveness. It is all tears, sadness, loneliness and depression.
When I read the other article on anxiety, it troubled me like anything. I felt it to be so disturbing that couldn’t even read it completely. Someone has explained what i felt like for an year. I cannot write any better than that. But the memories are painful and disturbing. I wish they just go away.