I know it is a long overdue post. And since i already announced about this award over here, i had the chance to skip it totally and go ahead with the other award related posts. But i choose not to do that. Well, i have my reasons. One reason is that i am really grateful to the person(Susie) who presented me with my first two awards and the one more reason is that, this being my very first award in the blogging world, i just cannot ignore it. So here i am with the post.
Frankly, i never thought that anyone would find my blog lovely. I am just writing my brain out and most of my blog posts are out of pain spread out here just to reduce its intensity and make my heart feel lighter. I am really happy that people found it lovely and can never thank Susie enough for telling me that. Though i never expected awards over here, i must honestly admit that i am really happy that i got some. Winning always has its perks. The confidence it adds on, is just amazing. Thank you so much for that Susie. 🙂
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by bloggers for those fellow bloggers whose blogs they think are lovely. There are a few guidelines to be followed to accept the award. Here is the list.
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 Things About Me:
- I love to cook but rarely get a chance to. I always dream of a sprawling house with a big kitchen in it. Seriously, who dreams of kitchens!
- Books are my first love and i will always be thankful to my mum for that great habit she has.
- I love my mother tongue more than any other language in this world. One day, i would have books published in the language on my name. This is a dream too. 🙂
- The person i loved the most in this world is my grandpa. He’s been my friend ever since i learned to read.
- I love summers and would always prefer summer sun over a winter day.
- “Holiday” is one of my favourite English movies. I can watch it any number of times without getting bored.
- “Rain” is my latest crush and it started with the drama “My lovable girl”. This guy made me go crazy with those puppy eyes.
I have always been the silent lurker and so don’t be surprised if you never know me. Hiding is my speciality and it is only recently that i started coming out and commenting. I know there are many lovely blogs out there, but since this is my first award, i would love to nominate all my first love’s over here.
I Now Would Like to Nominate:
- Mike – Blame this guy if you hate my writing or posts. He is the one who inspired me to write. Seriously, i just find him amazing. I wish he writes more. Mike, Please(with a puppy face).
- Dhanya – The girl whose blog i followed religiously. Her’s is the first blog that i have read completely. I know she is busy these days but cannot not wish that she writes more.
- Tina – Hers is the perfect masala love story with an exotic twist. She is the sweetest and so is her little Nasreen.
- How To Ruin A Toddlers Day – I am so much in love with this blog and the toddler that i badly miss them whenever the lady takes a break.
- TPL – I just cannot keep her away from this list. Yeah, she is that lovely. Congratulations again TPL.
- Lynn – One lovely family story that always amazes me. I think its only love that helps her stay normal with 4 toddlers around.
- Mummy Flying Solo – It is a strange story on how i found her, but i am glad i did. I admire her and i aspire to be straight and clear like her.
- Visha – A place where love and funniness quotients just doubled with the arrival of Little Moo. 🙂
- SJ – Little M made me realise how much i love kids. His kindness and innocence moves me so much. Thanks SJ for introducing him to us and you are doing a wonderful job.
- Some Honest Writing – Just try reading her and you would fall in love with her for her honesty. You never know, but your clear thoughts helped me many a time. Thanks for that.
- Lyann – A photo says a thousand words in silence and her words emote in the same way.
- From Russia With Love – I landed here out of my interest in foreign cultures and happened to know this amazing person too.
- The Better man Projects – He is much more than a blog but i have to add him here because i love him for making me fall in love with myself just so that i can be a better me.
- Doobster – I just love the fun and wit in all his posts. Like i said earlier, a new world and at times makes me think too.
- P&P – Her blog just sounds like home to me. And there you find some really nice and well treasured thoughts laid out for you to read for free. What else would one need?
- IHM – Pretty much everyone knows why we like/love her. She is just the best and this is one blog i never fail to miss a post and i was paid a lot just for reading the blog 😛 (I mean to say that i read at work).
There are many other blogs that i love the most, but since this is a limited list, i have to stick to a few. Guys, i know most of you all are too popular and too busy unlike me. I don’t expect you to religiously do the award, as most of you must have done it many number of times. I still wanted to nominate you all because this is my first award and i wanted to express my love this way. Though unknowingly, you all have inspired me to be better, think better and write better. So, thanks for inspiring me throughout and thanks for being so lovely and amazing and Congratulations too. You have won a fan over here. 🙂
Hope this little thing brings a smile on your face and makes you day a bit(a little) better. Thank you Susie for this wonderful chance.