I wish there were more of these. It was in no way perfect but it was a good weekend.
I got a few pending things done, I did some physical activity, I finished a drama, I ended up getting some quality sleep eve though it is just for a couple of hours midday on a full stomach. Most importantly, I managed to converse with my neighbours and also enjoyed my seclusion. I was listening to music and stocked & prepped for the week.
Well, there are many other things that I had wanted to do, like, doing a little reading, writing something, getting some office work done, finishing a course, dusting the bike and riding it, going for a walk and sleeping on time. But like I said, despite of all the things that I didn’t do, this weekend feels like a success as I did my best and rested when I was tired and depressed. I wish the week goes smooth too.
There are a few things I want to accomplish this week but irrespective of checking the items on the list, I also want to end the week in a better or if it permits, in a happy mood.
So, here’s the things for the week to just make it do.
1. Work diligently without getting distracted at work.
2. Sleep early and wake up early.
3. Eat well and eat healthy.
4. Not to stress out about things that didn’t work out, both at work and at home.
5. Talk more often with friends and family.
6. Get some exercise, in whichever way you can.
7. Most importantly, smile a lot.
8. Do one thing that helps you with your future.
When doing a lot seems to be impossible, just doing the minimal, should do.
Why be unhappy about not being able to do a tonne? Just do the needful at the moment and slowly work your way through the rest. This is my motto these days. I’m just getting by, one minute at a time and one day at a time.
Signing of for the day, and looking forward to a great week ahead 😊😎.